Real Estate Fraud Lawyers
Orlando, Orange County and Central Florida
The ongoing financial-sector meltdown has brought to light the greed and lack of regulation on Wall Street. While CEOs and the management teams of various brokerage firms have received millions upon millions of dollars in compensation over the last several years, nearly 7.3 million Americans are expected to default on their home loans between 2008 and 2010.
While the act of being in default does not mean that a consumer was necessarily a victim of fraudulent behavior, the real estate boom and subsequent real estate bust has brought unscrupulous behavior on the part of some banks and other lenders including:
- Aggressive sales tactics
- Bait and switch schemes
- Excessive fees at closing/settlement
- Debt consolidation services where the consolidators take huge portions out of payments debtors think are going to paying down debt
- Unethical lenders offering home equity lines of credit with unreasonable interest rates and hidden fees
- Equity strippers who claim to rescue homeowners by buying out their mortgages and then selling the home out from under the family
- Lenders who fail to disclose the fees and rates associated with a mortgage, leaving a family with a house they'll never be able to afford
Our consumer fraud attorneys welcome Consumer Fraud and Consumer Class Action cases and relish the opportunity to expose and penalize the people and companies that willfully deceive consumers, especially in this financial crisis. Our lawyers have experience in Consumer Fraud cases including mortgage fraud and are also experienced as Lead Counsel in Class Action cases.
If you suspect that you were the victim of mortgage fraud, do not hesitate to contact us or call us at 800-393-8686. We are here to help.
Allen & Murphy — driven. focused. fearless.
Orlando Law Firm serving: Orange County • Seminole County • Volusia County • Osceola County • Brevard County • Lake County • Hillsborough County • Duval County • Polk County • Sumter County • Marion County • Kissimmee • St. Cloud • Winter Park • Winter Haven • Lakeland • Clermont • Deland • Ocala
The practice of law has always been and will always be a profession of personal service. People serving people.